Where in America can I buy

72 usmc
Gun Junkie
Gun Junkie
Posts: 3067
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:28 pm
Age: 68
Location: Menomonee Falls, Wi

Re: Where in America can I buy

Post by 72 usmc »

Not sure what they still have, I thought most are long gone. A British military, original headspace gauge "Go" would be size 0.064. Like Alan indicates the originals were called GO (.064) and NO GO (.074). The Apex web page is kind of difficult to work with. It is neat the different shapes and to have an original for display.

SB, I just found this Go at .064 original. Too bad it's not a NO GO at .074 :snooty: :doh:

https://www.brpguns.com/sm-139-armorers ... r-303-064/
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.49.32 PM.png
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.
Post Reply

Return to “British Empire and Commonwealth”